Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

330's!

Although I have not been doing to much towards this project I still have done a bit. My uncle has two 330 connibears that will give me. These are the largest connibears that you can buy. They are made for trapping beavers, otters, coyote, wolverine, bobcat, and lynx. These are much larger than any of the traps that I have. I have just the place to use these large traps. This summer we purchased a quarter section as a hunting property. We already knew the area was teeming with coyote, later we found out that there was a small beaver swamp on our land. and that our land backs onto a massive 150-200 acre swamp full of beavers. These traps are perfect for catching some coyote and beaver. This uncle said that he would help me get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment